BISR organizes quality improvement and customer specific short-term training programmes.
Some recently held training programmes include:
- Industrial biotechnology equipment and facility design
- Patenting in biotechnology
- Microbial taxonomy
- Computational methods in molecular biology
- Bioinformatics application in genomics and drug discovery
- Biological sequence analysis and protein structure prediction
- Genomics & Proteomics
- Plant tissue culture methods and phytochemical investigations
- Bioprocess technology
- Molecular methods in microbial taxonomy
Every year BISR also organizes six weeks summer training between May and July (Know more). This training covers various aspects of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics. This training provides students a hands-on experience in Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Genomics, Bioinformatics, Systems Biology and NGS data analysis.
For further information regarding training at BISR contact at email@example.com