|Pooran Singh Solanki, PhD,PGDBIC
Pooran Singh Solanki has obtained his Masters Degree in Biotechnology from M.L. Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Rajasthan, followed by Advanced (Post Graduate) Diploma in Bioinformatics from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. He did his PhD in Bioinformatics from CCT, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur (INDIA). His research interest is in Structural Bioinformatics and Evolutionary Genomics which is directed towards understanding protein structure-activity relationship using computational methods. His current working area includes structure based adaptive evolution in extremophilic proteins, Understanding interaction specificity in biological complexes, Understanding genomic evolution using base frequencies. He has developed several web based tools in Bioinformatics that are available online at Bioinformatics Centre . He has established the High Performance Computing(HPC) facility from Sun Microsystems at the He has established the High Performance Computing(HPC) facility from Sun Microsystems at the institute.
For further details visit Bioinformatics Centre
- Monisha Singhal; Pragya Chaturvedi; R.K. Gothwal; M.K. Mohan; P.S. Solanki (2021). Comparative study of synonymous codon usage in bacteria growing at extreme temperatures, International Journal of Bioinformatics Research and Applications, 2021 Vol.17 No.1, pp.53 - 68, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1504/IJBRA.2021.113966
- Bharti Malhotra, Veenu Gupta, Pratibha Sharma, Ruchi Singh, Himanshu Sharma, Madhavi Vyas, RP Mathur, VK Mathur, Deepa Meena, Hemant Malhotra, Pragya D. Yadav, Gajanan Sapkal, Ullas PT, Gururaj Rao Deshpande, Rashmi Gunjikar, Heena Shaman, Devendra T Mourya, Nivedita Gupta, Sujit Singh, P Ravindran, Jitender Tiwari, Dimpal A. Nyayanit, Neeraj Kumar, Sameer Phalke, Anup Chugani, Sudhir Bhandari, Pooran Singh Solanki , Prashanth Suravajhala, Manila Salaria (2020). “Clinico-epidemiological and genomic profile of first Zika Virus outbreak in India at Jaipur city of Rajasthan state”, Journal of Infection and Public Health, 2020, Volume 13, Issue 12, Pages 1920-1926. ISSN 1876-0341, DOI - https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiph.2020.10.006. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiph.2020.10.006.
- Sampat Nehra, Raj Kumar Gothwal, Alok Kumar Varshney, Pooran Singh Solanki, Shivani Chandra, Poonam Meena, P.C. Trivedi, P. Ghosh (2021)."Biomanagement of Fusarium spp. associated with pulse crops, Editor(s): Ajay Kumar, Samir Droby, Food Security and Plant Disease Management, Elsevier Publisher, 2021, Chapter 21, Pages 423-452. ISSN 9780128218433, doi - https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-821843-3.00010-6
- Sampat Nehra, Raj Kumar Gothwal, Alok Kumar Varshney, Pooran Singh Solanki, Shivani Chandra, Poonam Meena, P.C.Trivedi, P.Ghosh (2021). "Bio-management of Fusarium spp. associated with oil crops", Editor(s): Vijay Kumar Sharma, Maulin P.Shah, Shobhika Parmar and Ajay Kumar, Fungi Bio-Prospects in Sustainable Agriculture, Environment and Nano-Technology, Elsevier Publisher, Volumw: 1: Chapter 19, Pages 475-505. ISSN: 978-0-12-821394-0, doi- https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-821394-0.00020-2
- Upadhyayula R.S., Solanki P.S., Suravajhala P., Medicherla K.M. (2019) Bioinformatics Tools for Microbial Diversity Analysis. In: Satyanarayana T., Johri B., Das S. (eds) Microbial Diversity in Ecosystem Sustainability and Biotechnological Applications. Springer Nature, Singapore, Vol-I, 2019, pp 23-47 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-8315-1_2
- Pradeep Tiwari, Renuka Suravajhala, Sonal Gupta, Pragya Chaturvedi, Sandeep Kumar Mathur, Pooran Singh Solanki and Babita Malik (2019). A Molecular Docking and Pharmacokinetic Prediction of Thiazolidine-2, 4-dione Derivatives: Toward Novel Therapeutic Targets for Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus, International Journal for Computational Biology, Vol.8, No.1, Oct 2019, pp. 02-08 ISSN: 2278-8115, DOI: 10.34040/IJCB.8.1.2019.01
- Chaturvedi, P.Raina,V. Solanki,P.S., Saxena,V.L.,(2019).In silico Prediction of Anti-plasmodial Activity of Spices: Targeting Malarial Proteases, 13(8), KC01-KC06.
- Yadav, H, Gothwal, R K, Solanki, P S, Nehra, S, Sinha-roy, S, Ghosh, P (2014) Isolation and Characterization of Thermo-tolerant Phosphate-Solubilizing Bacteria From a Phosphate Mine and Their Rock Phosphate Solubilizing Abilities,Geomicrobiology Journal, vol.32 No. 6, 475-481 (2014).
- S. Lalwani, M. Mohan, P. Solanki, S. Singhal, S. Mathur and E. Spedicato, "An Application of the ABS Algorithm for Modeling Multiple Regression on Massive Data, Predicting the Most Influencing Factors," Applied Mathematics, Vol. 4 No. 6, 2013, pp. 907-913. ( 2013) doi: 10.4236/am.2013.46126.
- P. S. Solanki, M. Krishna Mohan, P. Ghosh and S. L. Kothari. "Analysis of structurally conserved atomic interactions in structural homologs of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide binding dehydrogenases." Journal of Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Research 4, no. 3 (2012): 28-33.
- Amit N, OP Jangir, PS Solanki, Vijay S, M Krishnamohan (2008) In Silico and In Vivo Study of Lens Regeneration Under the Influence of Retinoid. J Proteomics Bioinform 1: 104-108. doi:10.4172/jpb.1000016